- Please arrange for transportation
to Team Vision Surgery Center on the day of surgery and to your postoperative appointment with your surgeon
- Your driver must stay in the facility throughout your stay.
- You will be notified
by your surgeon’s office of your arrival time. If you have not received
notification, please call your surgeon’s
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your surgery,
please call your surgeon’s office as soon as possible at (316) 684-5158.
- It is important for you to continue
your medications on the morning of surgery.
- Take your medications with a
small sip of water.
- DO NOT TAKE oral diabetic medications or short acting insulin.
- Diabetics: Please check your blood sugar the morning of surgery.
- IF you use an inhaler, please bring
it with you.
- A surgery
center nurse will call you prior to surgery
to review your medications and medical history.
- NOTHING by mouth for six hours
prior to surgery.
in loose fitting/comfortable clothing.
- DO NOT wear any make-up, contact lenses, or fragrances.
- You may shower/bathe and brush
your teeth the day of surgery.
- You may wear glasses
and hearing aids, but be prepared to remove them prior to surgery.
- Jewelry and valuables should
be left at home.
phones are NOT allowed
in the surgical area.
Bring to Surgery
Please bring the following items
- Photo ID
- Insurance Card(s)
- Eye drops
- Current list of medications