Steps We Are Taking to Keep You Safe
Your safety is always our utmost concern. Our goal is to always deliver safe, high-quality care in a comforting environment to all of our patients.
Our ASC is a controlled environment, staffed by qualified providers and healthcare workers who understand and have experience in preventing and managing infection. Providing exceptional infection control precautions is simply a daily way of life for us.
Please be aware that we always are taking additional steps to ensure your safety and comfort.
Step 1: Our Patients
- We take precautions to pre-screen patients prior to their arrival. We are rescheduling any patient who does not meet our strict health guidelines.
- We will contact you prior to your procedure with specific instructions to follow upon your arrival at our facility.
Step 2: Our Staff & Our Center
- We follow nationally recommended best practices to keep our facility clean and safe.
- We clean every procedure room both before and after every patient encounter.
- Our cleaning procedures adhere to the most stringent Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations and are regularly reviewed by both CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) and our accreditation organizations (AAAHC or Joint Commission).